Ci sono 54 prodotti.
14. RAF BE2e 51 archive photos and 28 vital close-ups of the sole surviving example. The revised version of the BE2c was not a huge success but enjoyed wide service on the home front. Jack M Bruce's Datafile provides 51 archive photos and 28 vital close-ups of the sole surviving example.
18. RAF FE2b Despite its primitive appearance the 'Fee' was widely used and could prove to be a difficult opponent. Jack M Bruce covers this WWI classic with 35 archive photos and 16 close-ups, plus over 15 sketches from the official parts' manual.
48. The AMC DH2 Just re-published is this very limited edition reprint profiling the popular DH2 pusher fighter. B J Gray profiles the classic RFC pusher fighter which put an end to the Fokker Eindecker’s supremacy. Over 80 rare photos, highly-detailed scale plans, contemporary sketches, colour profiles and data. A perfect reference for new Roden and...
54. Sopwith Dolphin This late-war fighter finally receives the accolades it deserves in this data-packed reference.The book from Jack M Bruce includes 79 archive photos and over 26 rare close-ups.
62. RAF RE5/7 This unique study by Jack M Bruce of two hitherto poorly-recorded types boasts extra pages to include 12 pages of scale drawings, 71 archive photos, 12 close-ups and several official drawings and sketches.
70. Martinsyde Elephant One of the first types we ever featured in WINDSOCK is now revised by Jack M Bruce with brand new GAs and plenty of archive and close-up photos, plus new colour profiles!
71. LVG C.V The ubiquitous C.V saw successful service with German Fl.Abt. units in 1917/1918. This Datafile from Peter M Grosz includes the usual detailed GAs plus dozens of archive close-up photos with detailed camouflage notes.
75. AGO C.I German pushers are rare and the AGO is the most famous example. Peter M Grosz provides over 80 excellent photos, 20 close-ups, 6 pages of crisp new drawings, plus colour profiles and appendices in another classic reference.
81. Albatros C.V At last, the true history of the sleek Albatros C.V two-seater of WWI is presented. Peter M Grosz provides over 75 photos, 10 close-ups, plus airframe sketches and over 10 pages of 1:48/1:72 drawings of C.V/16 and C.V/17 types, plus structural detail
83. Gotha G.I Peter M Grosz traces the story of the first Gothas, progenitors of a long line of famous German bombers. Over 58 rare archive photos, plus contemporary sketches and 8 pages of 1:48/1:72 scale drawings with colour profiles.
90. Sopwith B.1/T.1 Cuckoo Jack M Bruce provides over 70 rare photos and contemporary sketches, with 1:48/1:72 scale plans by I R Stair, of the pioneer torpedo strike aeroplane.
93. Albatros B.II The classic WWI trainer is covered by Peter M Grosz with six pages of detailed GAs in 1:48 and 1:72, over 90 rare photos with five in full colour of the Polish survivor. Detailed narrative and appendices.
103. AMC DH6 103. AMC DH6 The classic British trainer is profiled with over 90 photos, plus detailed scale plans. Over 90 photos, detailed 1:32, 1:48 and 1:72 scale plans, colour profiles and appendices are provided as Bruce Robertson profiles the classic British trainer.
111. Caproni Ca.4 Over 60 photos, eight pages of 1:48 and 1:72 scale plans, airframe sketches, colour data and profiles. This is a classic reference from Gregory Alegi on the giant Caproni triplane bomber!
112. LVG C.IV The revolutionary LVG two-seater with its 'straight-eight' Mercedes engine was one of the most distinctive of WWI German aircraft. Peter M Grosz's Datafile provides detailed scale drawings in 1:72 and 1:48 plus colourful profiles, all supported by rare archive photos.
114. Albatros C.X Classic German two-seater built by a number of sub-contractors - all detailed here by Peter M Grosz. Over 60 rare photos, detailed 1:72/1:48 scale plans, colour profiles and data. Includes clear cockpit photos.
115. Bristol Fighter The Bristol in Squadron service is covered by Les A Rogers, with over 100 photos; extra colour profiles, unit markings, three views in 1:48, plus airframe close-ups.
119. Hansa Brandenburg W.13 One of the KuK Kriegsmarine’s most well-used large flying boats, the Hansa Brandenburg W.13 makes its debut in the acclaimed Datafile series. 60 rare archive photos, including a number of clear airframe close-ups, are supported by George Haddow’s informed narrative and his own authentic 1:48 and 1:72 scale drawings. There are...
120. Le Pere Lusac II The Le Pere Lusac 11 is an unusual but fascinating US warplane that spawned a large number of derivatives. Colin Owers’ 1:48 and 1:72 scale drawings accompany this unique monograph which includes over 60 rare archive photos, ten colour close-ups (including cockpit views) and extra colour profiles by Ronny Bar - one of which is a...